Horizontal carbonization furnace for lump charcoal making plant
Horizontal charcoal making machine/Airflow wood carbonization furnace
Features at a Glance
The horizontal carbonization furnace is a kind of equipment for charring wood and other raw materials just like a vertical carbonization furnace. It is called a horizontal charcoal furnace because the arrangement of the charcoal chamber is horizontally placed, to reduce machine height. So it is more convenient for loading raw materials.
The raw materials in the horizontal carbonization furnace are converted into charcoal by pyrolysis in a high-temperature and oxygen-free environment. The output of each furnace can be up to 2.5-3t/12-14H.
Same as other airflow carbonization furnaces, it also includes a smoke recycling system. Smoke generated in the carbonizing process enters the purifier and then be ignited for heating the furnace. Besides, the redundant gas can be used as the heat source for the sawdust dryer, boiler, etc.
What is the use of lump charcoal making machine?
Lump charcoal-making machine can process wood logs, branches, roots, bamboo, biomass briquettes, corn cobs, coconut shells, nut shells, peanut shells, walnut shells, sawn timber, corn stalks, bagasse, rice husk, bamboo chips, sorghum stalks, many other materials.
Further processing of the finished product: Except for biomass briquettes, the other materials need to be further finely ground using a charcoal crusher. After that, they can be pressed and shaped only by a charcoal extruder machine, shisha charcoal machine, charcoal ball press machine, and other equipment.
The finished product of horizontal carbonization furnace
The finished products of horizontal charcoal furnaces are usually briquettes and various irregular shapes of carbonized materials. Using wood biomass as raw material, horizontal carbonization furnaces can prepare high-quality wood biomass charcoal. This kind of charcoal is dark in color, hard in texture, and releases stable heat energy when burned, which is commonly used for heating, cooking, and industrial combustion.
Organization of hardwood carbonization furnace
Horizontal carbonization furnace mainly consists of a carbonizing chamber, heating equipment, shelf, flue gas purification system, control system, slag draining device, feeding port, and discharging port. In addition, there is a layer of insulating cotton sandwich between the outer stove and the inner stove.
The workflow of horizontal wood charcoal machine
Horizontal carbonization furnace controls the temperature, time, and ambient atmosphere in the carbonization chamber to release the moisture and volatile substances in the raw materials and form stable charcoal products through a series of chemical reactions.
- Put the raw materials into the horizontal carbonization furnace’s charring room.
- Start the heating equipment (such as a combustion furnace, gas furnace, or electric heater).
- Under a high temperature and oxygen-free environment, the raw material starts to carry out the carbonization reaction.
- A large amount of smoke and volatile substances will be produced during the charring process. The horizontal charcoal furnace has an outgassing system that collects and treats the generated exhaust gas.
- The wood charcoal-making machine is equipped with an automatic control system to monitor and regulate the temperature, pressure, and smoke emission during the charring process.
- Horizontal carbonization furnace is equipped with a slag discharge device, which collects ash and tar.
- Take out the finished charcoal after completing the carbonization process.
Technical information of hardwood carbonization furnace
|Model||Capacity per furnace||Dimension||Weight|
Characteristics of Horizontal Carbonization Furnace
- Large volume of the main machine, high charring rate, strong production capacity, 3-10 tons of charring per hour.
- Applicable to many kinds of raw materials: Lump charcoal making machines can deal with many kinds of raw materials, including wood, bamboo, fruit shells, agricultural wastes, and so on.
- Low cost and high practicality meet the investment requirements of initial entrepreneurs.
- Lump charcoal making machine is made of special high-temperature resistant stainless steel, which is sturdy and durable, not deformed, with good heat preservation performance.
Shippment of horizontal log carbonization furnace
Shuliy’s lump carbonization furnace has been sold to many countries, such as Ecuador, Tunisia, Indonesia, Kenya, Italy, Lebanon, Uganda, and so on. Here is the packing and shipping picture of the machine:
Automatic saw mill machine for wood recycling plant
An automatic saw mill machine is a mechanical…
Rotary shisha charcoal making machine for hookah briquettes
Rotary shisha charcoal making machine is a double-press…
Wood crusher machine for making sawdust
The wood crusher machine plays a crucial role…
Wood shaving machine for pallet block press making plant
The wood shaving machine is mechanical equipment used…
Briquette charcoal dryer for honeycomb shisha coal production
Briquette charcoal dryer refers to the evaporation of…
Continuous carbonization furnace for rice husk charcoal making
Continuous charcoal carbonization furnace is an ideal equipment…
Charcoal briquette mesh belt dryer for continuous drying plant
Charcoal briquette mesh belt dryer is a continuous…
Automatic heat shrink film charcoal briquette packing machine
Shrink charcoal briquette packing machines are well suited…
Comprehensive crusher in charcoal processing plant
The comprehensive crusher is a multi-functional processing equipment,…