Wood shredder output is determined by a variety of factors. It is a professional machine for processing complete wood into different sizes of wood chips. The machine contains a knife plate, blades, hammer blades, and screens inside. The processed material will be discharged from the bottom of the machine.
We produce different wood crusher models, they have different wood shredder outputs and can produce different sizes of wood chips. We can also add high shelves and wheels for our customers, which makes it easy for them to move the machine. For more details about this machine, you can click Wood crusher machine for making sawdust.
Reasons for the decline in wood shredder output
There are roughly two reasons why the wood shredder output is much less than before after purchasing it. On the one hand, the machine has been in use for a long time and has not been maintained and serviced in a timely manner.
On the other hand, it may be because of improper operation and machine blade wear is very strong. For this tricky problem, Shuli Machinery Factory briefly put forward some solutions for you. However, for the wood crusher in the process of use, reasonable maintenance is also one of the essential issues.
Specific causes and solutions
1. Sudden drop in the wood shredder output.
- Reason: One is because the feeding stops or decreases. The other is because the conveying pipe is blocked.
- Solution: Check and adjust the feeding speed to achieve uniform feeding. Or stop to check and exclude the blocked part of the pipe, and then clean it to solve the problem.
2. Wood crusher output gradually decreases.
- Cause: It may be an increase in the clearance of important working parts.
- Solution: First adjust the wood mill host screen gear gap, and then adjust the induced draft fan air volume.
3. Wood shredder output dropped significantly.
- Reason: This may be because the wood crusher tool wear is relatively strong.
- Solution: This will require regrinding the tool or replacing it with a new one.
Wood crusher maintenance methods
- Make an inspection plan, timely troubleshooting of the machine, and the machine to clean up. At the end of each day’s processing, check each part of the screw has not loosened and the wear and tear of the tooth claw, screen, and other wearing parts.
- Frequent grease filling. We need to add lubricating oil to the bearings of the machine in time so that our machine can keep running smoothly.
- The number and frequency of processing can be seen in the manual, and the specific application can be determined according to the amount of daily production.
- Carefully select the raw materials to be crushed. It is strictly prohibited to mix copper, iron, lead, and other metal parts and larger stones and other debris into the crushing chamber.
- For the speed of the machine, do not arbitrarily adjust, generally allowed to differ from the rated speed of 7%-9%.