Briquette charcoal dryer for honeycomb shisha coal production
Batch charcoal drying machine/Box type charcoal dryer
Features at a Glance
Briquette charcoal dryer, also called the heat pump dryer, refers to the evaporation of moisture from the surface of an object through heat. We will fix this equipment in a designated range of space called the drying room. Users control the temperature and humidity inside the drying room to dry the relevant items.
The batch charcoal drying machine replaces traditional electricity, coal boilers, natural gas boilers, firewood, and oil drying equipment. It reduces energy consumption for us. The drying method is faster and saves time. In modern society where labor costs are greatly increased, the application is more and more common.
What are the materials handled by briquette charcoal dryer?
Shuliy briquette charcoal dryer can not only dry honeycomb coal, coal rods, shisha charcoal produced by hookah charcoal making machines, and so on. It additionally has a large range of applications, including grains, food products (fruits, noodles, cured meat products), wood, medicinal herbs, minerals (ores, coal), etc.
In general, the briquette charcoal dryer is suitable for drying materials of various humidity or particle size, and different drying models and technologies can meet the drying needs of different materials.
Heating methods of batch charcoal drying machine
Different heating methods are suitable for different application scenarios and needs. At the same time, for some special needs, you can also combine a variety of heating methods to achieve more flexible drying solutions.
- Electrical heating: Using electrical heating elements (such as heating tubes, heating pads, etc.) to convert electrical energy into thermal energy, the drying operation is realized by heating the air.
- Steam Heating: Steam is generated through the steam generator, and the steam is delivered to the heat exchanger inside the drying room to heat the air with the heat released from the steam.
- Natural gas or liquefied gas heating: Gas such as natural gas or liquefied gas is used as the heat source, and the heat is transferred to the air through combustion to realize drying.
- Coal-fired Heating: Similar to gas-fired heating, coal-fired heating generates heat by burning coal and transferring it to the air for drying. However, due to environmental and energy consumption issues, this method is gradually reduced in application.
- Hot Water Circulation Heating: Hot water is used to transfer heat to the air through a heat exchanger. This method is often used in drying scenarios where the temperature is low or stable temperature is required.
- Biomass Pellet Heating: Utilizes biomass pellets (e.g., wood pellets, straw pellets, etc.) for combustion to generate heat for drying operations. This method is environmentally friendly and renewable.
Batch briquette charcoal dryer main structure
The drying room is mainly composed of the following components:
- Air energy heat source heat pump host.
- Drying room insulated storage body.
- Hot air circulation device inside the drying room.
- Automatic moisture removal device.
- Automatic intelligent control device of temperature and humidity.
- Trolley and material tray for loading and placing materials.
Working principle of shisha briquette charcoal dryer
The tools for placing materials are trolleys and pallets. So the materials are usually placed in the tray and pushed into the drying room by the trolley for drying.
Its working principle is based on heating and air circulation. By controlling the temperature, humidity, and airflow, the moisture in the materials will be evaporated so as to achieve the purpose of drying. The following is the basic working principle of the box drying room:
Feeding→Heating→Air circulation→Humid air discharge→Moisture evaporation→Drying time and temperature control→Finished product removal.
Technical parameters of charcoal briquette box dryer
According to the different dimensions of briquette charcoal dryers, the specific technical parameters are also different. We can accept customers’ requirements for customization. If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact us.
Advantages of briquette charcoal dryer
- Energy saving: The energy consumption of briquette charcoal dryers can be reduced by more than 40% compared with ordinary dryers.
- Low temperature: It is easy to realize low-temperature drying of 0-100℃ under normal pressure. At the same time can obtain high dry product quality.
- Stable: Convenient to use an inert drying medium fully closed cycle. These can be flammable and explosive products, easy to oxidize and deteriorate products for drying.
- Environmental protection: Drying can not be discharged to the external environment of dust, or odor.
Shisha charcoal making machine for hookah briquette tablet production
The shisha charcoal making machine is also a…
Vertical/Hoist carbonization furnace for charcoal making plant
The charcoal making furnace is used for charring…
Wood debarker machine for wood chip production
The wood debarker is a machine that specializes…
Charcoal grinder machine for briquette molding plant
Charcoal grinder machine has the functions of crushing,…
Sawdust briquette machine for biomass charcoal processing line
Biomass charcoal making machine can extrude and shape…
Bbq charcoal packing machine in briquette production line
A charcoal bbq packing machine is a specialized…
Automatic saw mill machine for wood recycling plant
An automatic saw mill machine is a mechanical…
Hammer mill crusher in sawdust-making production line
Shuliy hammer mill crusher is a kind of…
Hydraulic shisha charcoal briquette machine for briquettes forming plant
Hydraulic shisha charcoal briquette machine is also a…