Recently, we had the honor to successfully ship a charcoal making machine line to Myanmar, the customer initially contacted us at the end of September, and it took less than two months from the transaction to the preparation and shipment.
Learn detailed information about this line through the Charcoal Production Line for Biomass Processing Plant.
The customer is a company with rich experience in charcoal production and is committed to meeting the growing demand for charcoal in the local and international markets.
Demand for Charcoal in the Myanmar Market
The demand for charcoal in Myanmar and neighboring regions is increasing as the standard of living improves. As an important form of energy, charcoal is widely used locally for cooking and heating.
In order to meet the market demand, the customer decided to introduce an advanced charcoal making machine line to improve production efficiency and product quality.
Charcoal Making Machine Line Advantages and Price
The charcoal production line provided by our company includes a number of links such as a hammer blade crusher, sawdust dryer, charcoal briquette extruder machine, and carbonization furnace, forming an efficient and complete production process. The advantages of this set of equipment include:
- High-efficiency production: Advanced production process improves the production speed of charcoal.
- Energy saving and environmental protection: Adopting a unique design, it reduces energy consumption and meets the modern green production standard.
- Reliable Quality: Strict quality control ensures that the quality of charcoal produced meets market standards.
Workflow of Charcoal Making Process
- Hammer Crusher: Pulverize the raw material.
- Sawdust Dryer: Drying the sawdust to reduce the moisture content.
- Coal Bar Extruder: To make charcoal briquettes from treated raw materials.
- Carbonization Furnace: Carbonize the made charcoal sticks to get the finished charcoal.
Why Choose Shuliy Company
- The reason is our rich experience in the field of the charcoal making machine line, efficient production process, reasonable price, and all-around after-sales service.
- In order to ensure that the customer can be put into production smoothly, our company dispatched professional technicians to Myanmar to carry out on-site installation and debugging to ensure that the equipment operates normally.
- At the same time, our company promises to provide timely and comprehensive after-sales service during the use of the customer’s equipment to solve any problems encountered by the customer in the production process.
If you are interested in the waste wood recycling industry as well as charcoal processing, please visit this website. And, you are welcome to contact us at any time to get more detailed and detailed information, and we will reply to you as fast as possible.