A complete charcoal briquettes making process requires several machines to work together. Charcoal briquettes are an important product for production capacity nowadays. And many customers are enough to make charcoal with complete sets of equipment for sale.
Raw materials for charcoal briquettes making process
There are many raw materials for making charcoal briquettes. Coconut shells, bamboo, sawdust, tree branches, peanut shells, and rice husks. These are important materials for producing environmentally friendly molded wood charcoal. After being processed in a series of carbonization equipment, it can be formed into useful fuel energy.
Charcoal briquettes making process
Generally speaking, for branches, wood, and other raw materials, we use to produce molded charcoal. The production process is mainly crushing, mixing, molding, drying, and forming charcoal.
Generally, such finished products we used for barbecue, heating, industrial, and other purposes. The charcoal briquettes making process has four sets of wood crusher, charcoal oven, grinder, mixer, molding machine, and dryer.
- The wood crusher crushes the tree branches into suitable fineness of wood chips.
- Then use the carbonization furnace to process all kinds of wood chips into charcoal.
- Next, the charcoal needs to be further crushed by the grinder.
- The crushed charcoal powder needs to be put in the mixer and mixed with the binder.
- Put into the molding equipment to make various shapes of charcoal briquettes.
The molded charcoal briquettes have high carbon content and a long burning time, which is very popular among customers.
Charcoal briquette press machine from Shuliy
Our charcoal briquettes making process press machine includes a hookah charcoal machine, charcoal extruder machine, honeycomb coal machine, and ball press machine. All these machines are the equipment to press the coal powder directly into shape.